SpinLoc indexers proved an economical way to expand the capabilities of your existing vertical and horizontal machining centers with 4th or 5th axis accessibility to the work piece. SpinLoc’s unique, patented rotary indexer delivers mechanically actuated 5 degree movement without costly external power suplies or hydraulic pumps.
SpinLoc’s vertical pump indexers are also available for VMC/HMC applications and for use on the exclusive SpeedLoc Trunnion Kit. No other system compares to the range of features, benefits and operating advantages of SpinLoc. Consider how these exclusive indexers can positively impact your competitirive edge:
- Simplicity – SpinLoc indexers are mechanically actuated by the machine, eliminating the need for electronic or hydraulic systems.
- Faster Set-up & Integration – SpinLoc indexers can be integrated into fixturing systems much faster than powered systems.
- HMC & VMC Actuation Systems – Rotary and plunber-actuated indexing systems are available for horizontal and vertical applications.
- Reliability and Precision – Designed with features like Hirth gear couplings and tempered alloy steel components, you can count on SpinLoc to deliver accurate and repeatable performance.
- Ideally Suited – for pallet applications.
- 8″ Plunger – SLC-V008
- U.S. Patent Number: 6,619,895
- Part Number: SLC-H010
- Face Diameter: 10″
- Indexing Increments: 5 degree standard
- Height: 4.75″
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Force needed to actuate indexing post: 680 lbs.
- Base Dimension: 11″ x 11″
- Actuation: Rotary using tool spindle