Introducing the SpeedLoc Quick Change Mounting System
The SpeedLoc system includes numerous styles of locators & receivers as well as matching base and fixture plates. The system enables users of both VMC and HMC equipment the ability to quickly construct fixturing set-ups to meet specific machining needs.
SpeedLoc Features Include:
- Self-Extracting – The most unique aspect of the SpeedLoc design enables the device to “self-extract” from tooling and fixturing. There is no binding or hang-ups that delay removal time or compromise the accuracy of the locking system.
- Precise Locating – SpeedLoc guarantees repeatability of +/- .0004” unlike competitors who only guarantee +/- .0005”
- Clamping Pressure – Due to the unique self-extracting design SpeedLoc generates more than twice the hold down force or competitive products.
- Easy Installation – The SpeedLoc system is easily installed into a multitude of applications using standard tooling and machining practices.
- Interchangeable & Retrofit – Even if you use a competitive system you can retrofit the SpeedLoc receivers in your existing fixtures to further reduce your set-up and changeover time, gain twice the clamping pressure and hold a tighter repeatability… and generally at a lower cost then purchasing older antiquated designs.
- Compact – The more advance SpeedLoc compact group of products eliminates fixture projections that require special programming ‘around’ when using competitive products.
- American Made – Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A from specially treated alloy materials
- High Clamping Strength – SpeedLoc is designed for use with hydraulic & pneumatic applications. No special modifications are necessary to the product and when used with our tooling columns all the hydraulic and pneumatic wiring & plumbing is enclosed INSIDE the fixture, by design.
The SpeedLoc product group
- Locators – Available in both a Standard Retrofit design and a Patented Compact Design.
- Receivers – Available in a Face Mount Standard Retrofit design, a patented Face Mount AND Back Mount Compact Design.
- Liners – Available in both Standard Liner and Flush Mount Stepped Liner Design.
- Fixture Plates & Base Plates – Available in a variety of sizes for most Vertical Machining Centers.
- ModLoc – Available in a variety of standard shapes that utilize our Fixture Plates, as your lot size grows, your fixturing grows with it.