This precision locator/fastener system by mPower is designed for a multitude of tooling, fixturing and assembly applications. Most importantly, these devices offer the ability to make accurate set-up changes faster than ever before which enables significant improvements in machining productivity, throughput rates, quality, and reduced operating costs.
SpeedLoc has solved the common difficulties associated with precision attachment and removal of fixture plates, tooling, and accessories. Prying, pounding and jack screws are a thing of the past since the SpeedLoc design uses the fastening device itself to mechanically extract the precision locator from its receiver, allowing easy separation of fixture plates, tooling, and accessories. Unlike competing products, SpeedLoc does not require expensive repair kits since there are no rubber o-rings to break or finicky ball bearings to fall out or fracture.
SpeedLoc Features Include:
- Self-Extracting – The MOST unique aspect of the SpeedLoc design enables the device to “self-extract” from tooling and fixturing. There is no binding or hang-ups that delay removal time or compromise the accuracy of the locking system.
- Precise Locating – The most accurate! SpeedLoc guarantees repeatability of +/- .0004” unlike competitors who only guarantee +/- .0005”
- Clamping Pressure – Due to the unique self-extracting design SpeedLoc generates more than twice the hold down force or competitive products.
- Easy Installation – The SpeedLoc system is easily installed into a multitude of applications using standard tooling and machining practices.
- Interchangeable & Retrofit – Even if you use a competitive system you can retrofit the SpeedLoc receivers in your existing fixtures to further reduce your set-up and changeover time, gain twice the clamping pressure and hold a tighter repeatability… and generally at a lower cost then purchasing older antiquated designs.
- Compact – The more advance SpeedLoc compact group of products eliminates fixture projections that require special programming ‘around’ when using competitive products.
- American Made – Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A from specially treated alloy materials
- High Clamping Strength – SpeedLoc is designed for use with hydraulic & pneumatic applications. No special modifications are necessary to the product and when used with our tooling columns all the hydraulic and pneumatic wiring & plumbing is enclosed INSIDE the fixture, by design.