Consider the Advantages:
1. Overall Strength – Strength and deflection resistance of mPower’s modular tooling column compares favorably to that of a solid cast tombstone.
2. Assembly Time – A modular tooling column can be assembled in minutes versus the lead times associated with cast tombstones.
3. Purchase Cost – A modular
tooling column generally provides a significant cost savings versus solid cast tombstones.
4. Fixturing Flexibility – Modular tooling columns offer design flexibility compared to cast tombstones.
5. Hydraulic & Electrical Systems – The “open” design of modular tooling columns readily accepts hydraulic & electrical systems to actuate or control process applications…not possible with a solid tombstone.